Monday, August 5, 2013

Hello!

Hello internet! My name is Elna but you can call me Elle. After much consideration, I've decided to start blogging. I know me blogging is not as exciting as the big twelfth doctor reveal earlier today, but I'm still excited and I hope you guys will give me a chance.

I think the main reason why I've decided to blog is because I have an easier time expressing things or sharing my thoughts by writing stuff down rather than saying it. I love to write and I'm hoping that blogging will give me the motivation I need to start doing it more.

I will probably mostly blog about movies, tv, music, books, and fashion because those are what interest me the most but every now and then I may blog about other thinngs.

There are only a couple of things that I ask. First, if you do want to comment, please keep your comments clean and not rude. Second, if I make a grammatical error, please let me know! I want to become a better writer and that will really help me. 

I'm new to this whole blogging thing so please bear with me.

Thank you,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment